Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going home

This sixteenth i am going home for 3 days, It's indeed a special occasion for me as my parents would be celebrating their 25th Anniversary... I haven't told them that i am going to be there as it is a surprise visit. I am thinking to arrange a party at kamat... let's see how it goes.

Also, I am quite confused whom to meet and whom not to; as I would be there only for 3 days... I just have half a day to do all my shopping and packing the baggage. Quite excited and also tensed as no one is here at office to back me up with the work I do..

God father is going to be at SF the same time and he would be back after a week.. Charu is would not have any one to accompany her for coffee and so is the same with my weekend food friend neha..

I am very much upset about Bangalore challengers (My fav dravid team) not making good impression at IPL. I am buying SLR camera so that i can start my photography (well... it's just amateur) back again..

more once i come back...

No comments: