Sunday, May 11, 2008

Delhi - Heigths

It's been 6 months i have been in Delhi... came here with lotta dreams to achieve and indeed it has been great journey so far... Initially felt like an alien and now I am a part of this great city who doesn't want to go back..

This is my first blog and i want to talk about few frens who have been close to me, helped me and listen to all the crap in 6 months... I want to talk about my 1st fren vishwas... met him at CP and indeed became so called "frens foreva", thanks a ton bhavya. To let you he was my school mate and neither of us remember that. Anyways, that's not what i want to talk..In last 2 months after getting "black horse(avenger)" from Bangalore. I have traveled Delhi extensively...none the less most of the time with vishwas...Sad that he is going back this 16th.

In midst of all these...being a coffee freak I met harish at CCD East of kailash... if you guys are some where close to east of kailash, I solely recommend his "double shot cappuccino", believe me he his the master of it!!! He is a true gentle man who has a flair for customer service. Very happy to say he is my fren.

Now i wanna talk about my 2 office frens, One is my boss "Vikas aurora".. He is the indian version of "Marlon Brando-Vito Corleone". He made sure that i don't miss my dad. These days charu keeps reminding that.... charu is my other fren at office, you can in fact call her as my "coffee fren". We make sure that we drink at least 4 cups of coffee together even though our work timings don't sync...

All together i am enjoying my delhi life... "delhi - heights".

Vinay Kumar

No comments: